Thiruvallur Town is one of the most preferred spots in expanding greater Chennai. While people love to move into Thiruvallur town, we have spotted an amazing tract of land very close to Thiruvallur Railway station. On the ChennaiTiruvallur rail route, which more than two lakh suburbanites use every day, about 260 rural trains are often operated. Our Greenspot Thiruvallur Town will be the only choice for an easily accessible lifestyle.
- Tiruvallur is one of the neighbouring districts that will be included in the five-fold expansion.
- Our Close proximity to the Thiruvallur Railway station site is approved by DTCP and it is surrounded by major educational institutions and hospitals.
- Tiruvallur is regarded as one of Chennai’s industrial districts that are developing the fastest.
- The long-delayed extension agreement of the congested interstate highway connecting Chennai and Tirupati has now overcome a significant hurdle.
- To improve connectivity, the outer ring road that connects to Tiruvallur will be renovated. On this site, other infrastructures will also be built in order to accommodate all the dreams that will come to this metropolis.