Green Spot – Opp Mahindra World City
Project – Tree Scape
Manju Groups cordially invites you to Green Spot our latest tree scape project near Mahindra World City on National highway which is a 20 minute drive from Vandalur. The project offers plots planted with revenue fetching trees. Our spaces are responsibly developed for greener pasture. Green Spot is an initiative of Manju group on its 19th anniversary to nurture spaces into green harmonious eco systems. Based on the environmental need gaps we wish to develop our spaces responsibly and provide balance to our environment. Trees contribute to our environment immensely by providing oxygen, improving air quality, conserving resources, preserving soil & supporting wild life. We resolve to maintain & nurture them for years to come.
- Mahindra World City is very closer to the Site
- Surrounded with popular Schools and Colleges,SCAD World School, Medical College, Indira Gandhi College other factors to improve the ROI of the your investment.
- Ideal location in a rapidly developing urban area.
- Option of customized villa – Desing & Construction
- Well laid 50’ & 40 ‘ feet widen road
- In addition to that revenue fetching trees like Sandalwood, Red sanders, Rose wood & kumizh.
- Trees to be grown & nurtured in each plot. This would grow to fetch revenue over the year along with land
- 15 – 20 trees will be planted depending on the size & shape of the plot.
- The overall trees will be planted depending on the size & shape of the plot.
- 5 mins drive from GST
- 10 mins drive from Mahindra World City (IT HUB)
- Road & Rail connectivity from city every minute
- 5 mins drive from Paranur &Reddipalaiyam railway station
- Just 10 mins drive to Balaji Multi Speciality Hospital.
- 5 to 10 mins drive to SCAD World School, Medical College, Indira Gandhi College etc
Trees Planted for You
The Red Sandal Wood is very popular and is used in making expensive furniture & artifacts. It’s a wood that has historically been valued very highly in India & China. It is a fast growing tree that can grow up to 16 feet in just 3 to 4 years.
The overall growth can be up to 8 meters and the trunk can grow between 80 – 130 cms over years.The wood is graded into various categories & the prices in the market can vary between 15 lacs upwards of 2 crores per metric ton based on the grading.
Teak wood is very popular across the world and is largely used in furniture & boat making. The tree can grow between 30 to 40 meters .
The furniture made out of teak wood is popular because it lasts long .Teak logs are sold in Cu ft and priced around Rs 3500/- pr Cu Ft. In general a 15 year grown tree can fetch up to Rs 1.5 Lacs.
Vengai is popular behind red sandal & teak. It had medicinal values and growing this tree helps in retaining water resources & helps in the surroundings remaining cool.
Since this tree grows tall they are used in creating pillars & beams.Its a 20 to 25 year crop that can fetch around Rs 4500 per sqft.
Kumizh tree has great medicinal values & is used in preparation of ayurvedic medicine for various ailments. Besides it is also used in creation of furniture accessories like drawers etc.
The tree can grow up and keeps the surroundings cool/ to 30 mtrs in height over time. The wood can fetch up to Rs 900/- per Sqft.
Neem tree is so well known and is a part of our lives that has amazing medicinal values and provides shade to a large area and keeps the surroundings cool.
Mahogany tree is so well known for its timber. They are largely used in making furniture & boats. The wood is very popular commercially among the carpenters and fetches around Rs 2000 per sqft.