Green Spot Avadi
Project – Tree Scape
Manju Groups cordially invites you to GreenSpot our latest Tree Scape project in Avadi. The project offers plots planted with revenue fetching trees. our spaces are responsibly developed for a greener pasture.
GREENSPOT is an initiative of Manju group on its 17th anniversary to nurture spaces into green harmonious eco systems. Based on the environmental need gaps we wish to develop our spaces responsibly and provide balance to our environment.
Trees contribute to our environment immensely by providing oxygen, improving air quality, conserving water, preserving soil & supporting wild life. We resolve to maintain & nurture them for years to come.
- The land has adequate water.
- The trees planted would grow to fetch revenue over the years along with the land value escalation.
- Trees to be grown & nurtured – Red sandal, Teak, Vengai, Kumizhi, Vembu & White Sandal – 15 to 24 trees will be planted depending on the size & shape of the plot
- The overall TREESCAPE project would have over 15000 trees in the community.
- Pollution free air due to the surrounding plantation.
- Avadi is recognized as the 15th municipal corporation of Tamil Nadu.
- Road & Rail connectivity from city every 10 minutes.
- Prospects of land value appreciation very high due to development of 400 ft OCR (Outer ring road).
- The proposed BRTS (Bus rapid transport system) would connect all parts of Chennai from Nemelicherry.
- Proximity to – Reputed CBSC & Matriculation schools, arts, science & engineering colleges – Market place, busterminus & railway station
- TN govt has proposed a RS 230 crore IT park at pattabiram.
Trees Planted for You
The Red Sandal Wood is very popular and is used in making expensive furniture & artifacts. It’s a wood that has historically been valued very highly in India & China. It is a fast growing tree that can grow up to 16 feet in just 3 to 4 years.
The overall growth can be up to 8 meters and the trunk can grow between 80 – 130 cms over years.The wood is graded into various categories & the prices in the market can vary between 15 lacs upwards of 2 crores per metric ton based on the grading.
Teak wood is very popular across the world and is largely used in furniture & boat making. The tree can grow between 30 to 40 meters .
The furniture made out of teak wood is popular because it lasts long .Teak logs are sold in Cu ft and priced around Rs 3500/- pr Cu Ft. In general a 15 year grown tree can fetch up to Rs 1.5 Lacs.
Vengai is popular behind red sandal & teak. It had medicinal values and growing this tree helps in retaining water resources & helps in the surroundings remaining cool.
Since this tree grows tall they are used in creating pillars & beams.Its a 20 to 25 year crop that can fetch around Rs 4500 per sqft.
Kumizh tree has great medicinal values & is used in preparation of ayurvedic medicine for various ailments. Besides it is also used in creation of furniture accessories like drawers etc.
The tree can grow up and keeps the surroundings cool/ to 30 mtrs in height over time. The wood can fetch up to Rs 900/- per Sqft.
Neem tree is so well known and is a part of our lives that has amazing medicinal values and provides shade to a large area and keeps the surroundings cool.
Mahogany tree is so well known for its timber. They are largely used in making furniture & boats. The wood is very popular commercially among the carpenters and fetches around Rs 2000 per sqft.
no images were found
Green Spot Avadi – Booked Clients Honoring
Call Us for FREE Site Visit
BOOK A SITE VISIT
Years of Experience
First heard about Manju Groups from few people and enquired as well, they actually treated well and gave ideas,suggested CHANDA FARMS as soon as I entered I felt the difference & clean, clear and no doubts with miniature building as well response was good and follow-ups for further sites and documentation was pretty good with all respect and thanks to Manju Groups
Myself Rajesh bought Royal Enclave phase 3 from Manju Groups that was my first land owned from my salary, so i am attached emotionally to this land and thanks to Manju Groups to make one among my favourite